Embassy Legalisation

Countries not party to the Hague Convention may require further processing of your papers after legalisation, the requesting organisation will normally specify this requirement at the outset. This normally takes the form of further certification by the Embassy of the receiving country.

Get in touch with us if you need any further Embassy processing.